Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Overdue posts

Just to give myself a bit of a prod, I am listing all the posts I hope to get to in the next couple of months.  I'll cross them off as I get to them.  If I ever get through all of them, I'll probably delete this post.

Reviews:
Crummey's Hard Light
Crummey's Salvage
Geroge Stanley's Vancouver: A Poem
Marlatt's Liquidities
Rempel's This Isn't the Apocalypse
Tremblay's The Fat Woman Next Door is Pregnant
Stoppard's The Coast of Utopia
Mahfouz's The Cairo Trilogy
Sloan's Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore

Done with Russians (for now) and review of The Foundation Pit
I. Berlin and his unrestrained enthusiasm for Herzen
Authors who are their own worst enemy

A few posts on Sharon Olds, particularly her later books

A few posts on my thoughts on various Shakespeare plays

Possibly something on GGM and reading him a second time around

No comments:

Post a Comment