Thursday, September 28, 2017

Cold Reading Rebirth

Maybe the title is just a tad bit melodramatic, but this weekend is an exciting one (even if I am not in Vancouver taking in Beckett's Happy Days).  Toronto Cold Reads is back (details here)!  I'll try to make it to most of them this season, especially because I participated in 3Fest this time around.  My contributions are not being read this week, however.  I'm not quite sure when they will go up.

In addition, Sing-for-Your-Supper had two months it was on hiatus (and an extremely poorly attended summer show), but it is back next Monday at the Tarragon Theatre Workspace (actors show up at 7 and the shindig starts at 8).  I have one piece for sure on the line-up (Night Out, which was one of the pieces at my lightly attended reading, so you've got one more chance to see it), and I am waiting to hear back about a piece I wrote about college mascots.  I'll probably post the script for that later.  

Anyway, I am looking forward to the evening and generally think this time around I will feel a little more at home at both, as I finally know a fair number of the participants.  Hope you can join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment