Tuesday, June 11, 2019

So Close

I had really meant to get over to the gym Monday night, but I was completely exhausted from work (4 straight hours of leading interviews to fill a junior position), and I was frankly sick of getting rained on, pretty much all day.  I woke up to find that, despite some outrageously poor 3-point shooting (which hopefully will not be repeated), the Raptors lost by one measly point!  However, Kevin Durant went down again and is out for the rest of the series, and that will take a heavy toll on their team.  (He really probably should not have been out there in the first place.)  While it will be a real struggle to win Game 6 in Oakland, I think the Raptors have to go in and take the title away and not chance a Game 7.  If Game 6 is Wed., I will try to make it to the gym (to do my part), though I am heading out of town Thurs.  If it is Thurs., then they'll be on their own...

No comments:

Post a Comment