In terms of things I will try to spend my new found free time on, this might include:
- more time at home with the kids (possibly even starting up our Vancouver tradition of watching an episode of Get Smart nightly),
- breaking out the sewing machine
- working on my full-length plays, which now means juggling 4 or even 5 of them!
- sorting through boxes of stuff in the basement
- fixing a hole in the fence that the raccoons are exploiting
- working on an art safari website (details to follow)
- watching the movies that I stash over by the DVD player
- heading over to the gym from time to time
- studying French (partly for my own benefit but also to help with the kids' homework)
- deciding if I truly will try to co-produce Stupid F***ing Bird here in TO
I'm sure there are a few things I have forgotten, but that certainly seems more than enough to keep me busy but it might not feel so busy if these aren't formal obligations.
* I don't think I should count having to complete the Census as an overwhelming burden, but it is droll that it showed up yesterday. It's mandatory again, folks ...