Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Federalist Papers (deferred)

I was going to write a relatively even-handed assessment of the Federalist Papers, including how the Founding Fathers in many ways would not have approved of the massive expansion of federal power in the 20th Century.  But I just don't feel up to it, since I am so sick at heart.  I think I'll also have to return the Election DVD unwatched.  This really is like Brexit times 10, with all the polling gone completely haywire. 

I suppose Canada will be affected by America as it goose-steps towards who knows what (but nothing good).  But it will still be better to watch even from only a narrow distance (rather than live under President Trump).  I've already decided I will take Canadian citizenship as soon as it is possible.  It looks like that is about 18 months from now.  That's really all I have to say at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment