Tuesday, January 1, 2019

First Day, Fast Start

I think this must be a record, even for us, but my wife wanted the Christmas tree down (apparently to try to conjure spring), and it is already down.  Normally we wait until the first weekend of the new year.  Nonetheless, we do have a small living room, and it definitely feels more spacious without the tree and all the ornaments.

I also managed to get the door attached to the Little Free Library.  Basically, aside from figuring out the roofing shingles, staining it, and putting in a post and bracing system, it's done.  Famous last words, but I do think the worst is over.  I certainly have plenty of books to go inside, so that is a motivating factor.


My main remaining task for the day is to write up my playlets for Sing-for-Your-Supper (I have two pretty good ideas), so I will head over and do that for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment