Thursday, March 7, 2019

Full Calendar

I often have pretty full weeks, but these next five days really are extremely packed!

Tonight I am off to the Don Jail to check out Kiss of the Spider Woman.  Apparently, the show will largely take place in the central area (not the sides with the actual jail cells, as that is far too narrow).  This should be pretty interesting and reviews are quite good.  Sadly for those without tickets, it is sold out.

Friday, I am checking out Pinter's Betrayal at Red Sandcastle.  It looks like there are still tickets for Sat. and a Sunday matinee.  I do hope they do a creditable job.  I most likely won't end up seeing Betrayal when it comes to Soulpepper next season, but you never know.

Sat., I will be at Hart House to check out Retreat.  I am hoping to get to the gym fairly early and then still have time to get to Hart House an hour or so early to see if the art exhibit is still running (it should be).

Sunday, I will be at the TSO to catch Shostakovitch's Symphony 5.  Ideally, I will try to get to the gym in the evening, since I will have a big workout gap otherwise.

Finally, Monday, Entrances and Exits is making its return from last year's Fringe.  This is an improv skit where the first half gives the audience the chance to see what is on one side of a door and then we see what was happening on the other side in the second half.  So it requires some discipline on the part of the performers.  Colin Mochrie will be making a guest appearance on Monday, so I am quite excited that we managed to get the tickets.  (It's also nice that the theatre is more or less around the corner from me, so I won't be out so late on that night...)

Now if I just find out when The Ex-Boyfriend Project returns, I'll be all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment