Thursday, May 31, 2018

Stageworthy Podcast

Featuring me!

This was a lot of fun, and it is certainly the first time I've ever been part of a podcast.  I stopped by Phil's place for the recording session.  I was late, as this was the day someone decided to mess with the bicycles in front of Union Station and switch people's seats!  But aside from that, things went smoothly, and we did it all as one take.  My one minor regret is that we got the date for the preview show wrong -- it is Thurs. July 5 (not 4).

In the episode, we talk about the main ideas that inspired me to write the piece.  There are no spoilers beyond what is already in the advertising, i.e. the students in Mr. Miller's class seem about equally stressed over end-of-year exams and aliens showing up!  We cover some other territory as well, including my background in theatre, such as it is.

Anyway, you can judge for yourself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment