Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Sacrifices Paying Off?

I'd say it is a bit early to tell (and the scale is a little funky), but it looks like I have lost roughly 10 pounds and am back to where I thought was the starting point for my weight loss journey.  It actually hasn't been all that bad, and the craving for chips and other snacks is starting to recede a little bit.  Though I still wouldn't say it has been easy, and I'm off to the grocery store to get a couple more packs of gum.

I'm hoping that the next 10-20 pounds will come off the same way (keeping up the exercise and cutting back on snacks), and then I'll really start to see an improvement in how I look (and probably drop a size or two, since almost all the extra fat is in my belly).  I'll keep pushing after that and see how things go, but I'll probably just be working on maintaining and stabilizing, since it may well be winter by this time.  Anyway, something positive to celebrate for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment