Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Quick Post

As much as I would like to write about art and/or literature, I am running quite late for work, so I will keep it short.  The visit to the doctor went reasonably well.  My weight is down a small amount, though I did gain back about 5 pounds from my "best weight," so I clearly need to keep working at it; I will try to hit the gym tonight and go swimming after work tomorrow, though it is really the late night snacking and not lack of exercise per se that is preventing me from losing weight and keeping it off.  More importantly, my blood sugar is dropping (very slightly) but to the point where I won't need to be popping any (more) pills, so I just need to buckle down.

Second, I still haven't been able to reset my Google password, though I think I may finally be getting access tomorrow.  I do hope so.  This is super inconvenient, and it does make you a second-class citizen not able to access all the digital tools of today.

Now I really do need to book it.

No comments:

Post a Comment