Friday, June 15, 2018

Final Exam - Caption Contest!

I'm giving you the chance to rewrite the dialogue of the play, or at least the captions to these rehearsal shots.  The best entry for each photo will win a ticket to a performance of Final Exam during the Toronto Fringe (I will do my best to find a time that works from the shows that are not sold out).  I will be the sole arbiter of the contest,* and I must be at least somewhat entertained before awarding any tickets.  By the same token, if your caption entry makes me laugh so hard that tea shoots out my nose, then 2 comp tickets will be awarded.

Contest ends June 29 at 7:30 pm (ET).

Here is an example.

"I don't care.  No Ghost Bike Rides inside the school."

Now it's your turn.  (Surely you can do better.) 

Submit your entries through the comments.

Photo #1


Photo #2



* P.S. Please keep it reasonably clean...

No comments:

Post a Comment